2. The data provided by the Visitor is confidential. The Administration of the Website https://www.eco-flex.com.ua/використовує shall collect information about the Visitor in order to fulfil the Visitor’s Orders and provide the latter with consultations.
3. The Data means any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular Visitor.
4. The Data Controller is Eco-Flex Limited Liability Company, EDRPOU code 36032304, TIN 360323020380. Location of the legal entity: 10 Georgiivska Street, Kharkiv, 61010, Kharkiv region, the city of Kharkiv.
5. By filling out the feedback form on the Website https://www.eco-flex.com.ua, the Visitor voluntarily agrees to the collection and processing of his personal data by the Administration of the Website https://www.eco-flex.com.ua for the following purposes: the data provided by the Visitor will be used to process Orders for the purchase of goods or services, receive information about the order, send advertising and special offers, information about promotions or any other information about the activities of the Website https://www.eco-flex.com.ua
6. Data processing means any action with Data, including, but not limited to: access, provision, distribution, collection, systematization, storage, accumulation, recording, transfer, blocking, deletion, clarification, update and/or change, depersonalization and other ways of using Data by the Site Administration https://www.eco-flex.com.ua
7. For the purposes provided for in this paragraph, the Administration of the Site https://www.eco-flex.com.ua has the right to send letters, messages and materials to the Visitor’s postal address, e-mail, as well as send sms messages, make calls to the specified number, if it is necessary to fulfill the order of the Visitor. The Administration of the Site https://www.eco-flex.com.ua has the right to record phone calls with the Visitor in order to improve the quality of the latter’s service, to which the Visitor gives his unconditional consent.
9. The administration of the website https://www.eco-flex.com.ua may collect the following information:
9.1. name, surname, patronymic, date of birth, gender, marital status, details of the authorized person of the company, company name, company details, contact numbers, e-mail address, company location, other communication data at the request of the Visitor;
9.2. information that Visitors provide to the Site Administration https://www.eco-flex.com.ua when concluding contracts for the provision of services and / or concluding contracts for the provision of additional services.
9.3. information that is necessary for communication between Visitors, including for the implementation and confirmation of agreements between Visitors and the Administration of the Site https://www.eco-flex.com.ua, receiving and sending messages, posting reviews, comments, making payments.
9.4. data about the devices used by the Visitor, information about the Visitors’ websites and / or their mobile Data (if the Visitor uses a mobile application) such as: IP address, date and time when the Visitor uses the Site https://www.eco -flex.com.ua, information about the software, as well as the Internet browser used, information about the operating system of the mobile device, information about the operation of the Visitor’s devices, individual identifiers of the devices used by the Visitors.
9.5. data obtained as a result of the administration of the website https://www.eco-flex.com.ua and/or third parties authorized by the administration of the website https://www.eco-flex.com.ua, various surveys related to improvement provision of services by the Visitor; information received by the Site Administration as a result of marketing activities.
9.6. information posted by Visitors based on the results of their service, reviews, comments, complaints, claims, etc. appeal.
10. The Administration of the Site https://www.eco-flex.com.ua can process Data using the following technologies:
10.1. Cookies files (cookies are small pieces of data that are sent to the Visitor’s computer when visiting a web page or when viewing an advertising module on a web page and are stored on the Visitor’s computer or in his mobile device);
10.2. pixels (pixels – digital images, an element of the matrix of displays that form images), which allow tracking how often the Visitor uses the web page in order to determine the Visitor’s browser and provide services, for example, storing Data in the basket between visits; as well as for the purpose of eliminating errors of the Site, initiated by the Visitor.
11. The Administration of the Site https://www.eco-flex.com.ua collects and processes Data for the purpose of:
11.1. ensuring the implementation of civil, economic and tax relations.
11.2. to identify the client as a Visitor of the Site https://www.eco-flex.com.ua, for the purpose of communication with the Visitor, including for the provision of services, payment processing, sending, settlement operations, reporting, accounting and management accounting, creation and implementation of bonus programs, loyalty programs, sending newsletters by mail, e-mail, to a mobile phone number, including for the purpose of sending commercial offers, notifications about promotions and website news https://www.eco-flex.com .ua
12. The Administration of the Site https://www.eco-flex.com.ua does not process Data related to race, nationality, political views, religious and other beliefs, membership in public associations. Information that characterizes the physiological characteristics of Visitors, on the basis of which it is possible to establish his personality, is not processed.
13. The terms of Data processing and storage are determined based on the purposes of Data processing, as well as based on the conditions specified in the contracts concluded with Visitors in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine.
14. Data shall be deleted in the following cases:
14.1. expiration of the Data storage period;
14.2. termination of legal relations between the Visitor and the Site Administration.
15. The Visitor acknowledges that if he neglects the security and protection of his Data, third parties may gain unauthorized access to the Visitor’s Data. The website administration https://www.eco-flex.com.ua is not responsible for damages caused by such access.
16. The procedure for third-party access to Visitor Data is determined by the Law of Ukraine “On Access to Public Information”.
18. The Administration of the Site https://www.eco-flex.com.ua, when processing Data, applies all necessary technical, organizational, and legal measures to protect Data from illegal or unauthorized access to such Data, including changes, deletion , provision, distribution, as well as other illegal actions.
20. The Administration of the Site https://www.eco-flex.com.ua has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Policy at any time without prior notification to the Visitor. The new edition takes effect from the moment of its publication on the website https://www.eco-flex.com.ua. If the Visitor does not agree with the changes, he undertakes to immediately stop any interaction with the Site.